Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My first attempt at a comic strip

As I have said before, I am a huge huge comic strip fan. I especially love me those extra-sarcastic/hard-hitting ones like Pearls before swine, Cyanide and happiness, Bizarro and Non-sequitur. Family circus and Marmaduke, not so much. Peanuts and Calvin & Hobbes? Yes please!


My roommate and I are working on starting our very own webcomic blog. We have registered a blogspot domain and are currently busy churning out ideas and illustrations. While he is an illustrator extraordinaire, I am so challenged I can't even draw convincing stick figures. Despite that handicap, I took a stab at it and here is the grand result:


Co-moo-nication problem!



Now pardon me as I go cram for a crash course in drawing comic strips.

And stay tuned for the grand unveiling of this new webcomic blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment